Monday 22 August 2011

The passage of time changes things... in particular music!

Well, here I am again, I'm trying to keep the blogging momentum going by not taking too much of a break between blog posts and thus here I am again... the only problem is I don't really have anything I want to blog about... So, I basically thought I'd read through my blog and see if there was anything that has hanged since I wrote it or if there was any particular blog I liked and thought I should expand upon... there wasn't really but when I was reading my music and film blogs I realised that certain 'favourites' that I had mentioned have changed and so I thought I'd basically do an updated list of my favourite music (I'll do films another time as well as making a game one eventually). I'm not going to go into any detail on anything that's listed this time as, in a way, I'm doing this as kind of seeing in the future what my favourites were and looking at how they changed over time (thus the blog title).

So yea, nothing really major or interesting about this blog post unless you fancy having a look through and thinking 'Hmm, he's got good taste in music' or 'What is wrong with him!? How can he like that!?' As usual there will be links for the music as, it's always nice to see what the music is :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice how on this list there are a few more bands than mentioned before and also, as a change to the first list I am doing top 3 songs rather than just purely my favourites. Also, some bands aren't here as I don't like them enough to mention them (some were mentioned before just to fill space :P)

30 Seconds to Mars
  1. A Beautiful Lie
  2. The Kill 
  3. Kings and Queens 
Avenged Sevenfold
  1. Natural Born Killer
  2. Beast and the Harlot 
  3. A Little Piece of Heaven
Black Veil Brides (Note that I only have/like 1 of there 2 albums so all the songs are from the same one)
  1. Legacy
  2. Love Isn't Always Fair
  3. Youth & Whisky
Blink-182
  1. The Rock Show 
  2. First Date 
  3. Not Now 
 DragonForce
  1. Through the Fire and Flames
  2. Revolution Deathsqaud
  3. Fury of the Storm
Fall Out Boy
  1. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
  2. West Coast Smoker 
  3. Dance Dance 
Foo Fighters
  1. Bridge Burning 
  2. Monkey Wrench 
  3. All My Life 
Muse (Note that Butterflies and Hurricanes, Plug-In Baby and Knights of Cydonia get an honourable mention)
  1. New Born 
  2. Assassin 
  3. Uno
My Chemical Romance
  1. Bulletproof Heart
  2. Welcome to the Black Parade
  3. The Only Hope For Me Is You
Nickelback
  1. Gotta Be Somebody
  2. Next Go Round
  3. Flat On The Floor
Panic! At the Disco
  1. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
  2. The Ballad of Mona Lisa
  3. Trade Mistakes
Queens of the Stone Age
  1. Sick, Sick, Sick
  2. No One Knows
  3. A Song For The Dead (Mainly just for the opening and ending :P)
Rammstein
  1. Waidmanns Heil
  2. Mein Herz Brennt 
  3. Feuer Frei 
Sum 41
  1. Screaming Bloody Murder
  2. Dark Road Out Of Hell (This is 3 songs collectively in 1; Holy Image of Lies, Sick of Everyone and Happiness Machine)
  3. With Me 
Them Crooked Vultures
  1. Gunman
  2. Mind Eraser, No Chaser
  3. Caligulove
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there we have it, the updated music list - there are quite a few changes looking at it which is good really as if you aren't open minded to new songs you will be stuck on the 'oldies' forever. So yea, anyways, 'til next time - that's all folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment