Sunday 13 February 2011

Very Minor Post - Current Work Update

Just a very quick blog post here while I'm here and think to do it... Basically, I have made a slight change to a part of the current work that I am doing, namely one of the characters that is a part of my Design Methods module - the reason that I have done this is that I didn't like the 2nd character... the idea that I had for him I didn't feel would work and was too similar to the first character, while this could work as they could contrast on their similarities I ultimately wanted a bigger divergence and also it would help show that I'm not just a 'one-trick pony' so to speak. So without further ado, here is the new 2nd character, first by hand and then in flash.



The idea for this character I had already established over 2 years ago as part VIII of my Scarlet Nightmares game series idea - in one of my older blog posts I mentioned that I had done several pads of game ideas, Scarlet Nightmares I-V are those pads... I will one day do a blog post on Scarlet Nightmares... anyway, in this sense you may think I'm being lazy as I'm not creating something 'new' but the character had never been drawn before and the situation he is going to be in as a part of this module has nothing to do with Scarlet Nightmares at all... so in that sense everything is original about the character.

Anyways, 'til next time - that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment