Thursday 5 May 2011

Actually, it's not quite the end yet - there's one last blog post... just for me...

Contrary to the previous blog posts title, this is actually my last blog... just a quick note to say bye...

As mentioned this my last blog post of this year of Uni... I have actually enjoyed writing this blog, I don't know exactly why but compared to most people on my course I have never had a trouble getting the motivation to do it - no disrespect to them, I can understand why they haven't and its not for everyone to write down stuff for others to read. I hope that anyone who has cared to look at my blog over this year has found it interesting, fun, insightful or, in some cases, helpful.

With this, as it is my last Uni blog for the year, I would like to say thanks those that have made this first year on Games Design an enjoyable one:- Jackjak, Tom, Matty, Scott, Joe, Luke, Mike, Steve, Phil, Alex, Nic, Kayleigh and Rob... Thanks guys, looking forward to the next 2 years of Games Design with you all :D

Anyways, this time it truly is me signing off for the year... 'til next time - that's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Adam :) Looking forward to the next couple of years for sure xD

    ReplyDelete